Tyrosine Powder - 150 Grams
WHAT IS TYROSINE:
- Tyrosine is a relatively large, hydrophilic amino acid that is used as one of twenty naturally occurring amino acids for protein synthesis
- Tyrosine is also a precursor for the production of a number of important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as the thyroid hormones and dopamine
- Besides the fact that Tyrosine is the main raw material of the organic pigment melanin, which is responsible for hair and skin color, Tyrosine also regulates the enzymatic activities
- Tyrosine deficiency causes a lack of dopamine and norepinephrine, which is associated with, among other things, depression and apathy
NutraBio.com L-Tyrosine is pure free form crystalline amino acid from microbiological fermentation. It is NOT derived from milk. The B vitamins pyridoxine (B-6) and folic acid can assist in the conversion process.
What is this product made from
- Our L-Tyrosine is fermented from non-GMO corn-based glucose.