Glutamine - 500 Grams
Glutamine is one of the twenty natural amino acids. Glutamine is important for building proteins and is important in the regulation of the acid-base balance in the kidneys. In addition to glucose, glutamine is also a source of energy and is a so called transport medium for ammonium in the blood.
- Contributes to a faster recovery and less muscle pain
- Helps increase resistance
- Supports to improve gut health
- Aids in wound healing, injuries and recovery after surgery
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Stimulates lean body mass and strength in combination with creatine
- Supports better mental health, alertness and mood
- No fillers or additives
As a dietary supplement, take 1 level scoop (5g) mixed with your favorite beverage 2 to 3 times daily. On training days take first serving 20 minutes prior to workout, second serving immediately following workout, and an optional third serving before sleep. On non-training days, space your servings evenly throughout the day with your last serving before sleep. For optimum results take in conjunction with NutraBio Creatine and Whey Protein Isolate.