Features of NutraBio Leucine 400mg
- Maintains nitrogen balance.
- Preserve lean muscle tissue.
- Supplies the body with energy when under stress.
- Preserves muscle glycogen.
- Enhances thinking abilities that can decline as physical activity becomes more intense.
L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning it cannot be made by the body, and must be acquired through food or dietary supplements. Leucine is classified as a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA). It comprises about 8% of the total amino acid count in your body's protein structures and is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in skeletal muscle tissue.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily, or as directed by your physician.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.