Copper Chelate (Copper) 3 mg - 90 Vegetable Capsules
- Essential minerals such as copper are necessary for the normal growth and maintenance of the body
- Provides 150% of the Daily Value (3 mg) of copper per one capsule serving.
- Copper helps in the formation of healthy red blood cells
NutraBio uses Albion Minerals Copper Glycinate Chelate, an advanced, more bioavailable and proprietary form of the essential mineral copper. While most copper supplements are not easily absorbed and cause stomach upset, Albion copper is chelated with the amino acid glycine to produce small, organic molecules that pass easily through the digestive tract and are gentler on the digestive system.
Copper is important:
- as a cofactor for many enzyme systems (including superoxide dismutase [SOD] and other antioxidants)
- as a catalyst in the synthesis of hemoglobin
- in the formation of collagen
- in the production of energy
- in iron metabolism and protects nerve fibers.