Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Made with the new plant protein from NutraBio. Plant protein is a great alternative for whey protein and is highly digestible, has a full amino acid profile (both EAAs and BCAAs), gluten-free, non-GMO, naturally sweetened, & taste great! It has a thick & creamy texture as opposed to the typical gritty/chalky texture that plant proteins typically have. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
- 130 gr all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop of Nutrabio Plant Protein German Chocolate Cake
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of agave or sweetener of choice
- 240 ml cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- Topping : 3 strawberries (optional)
1. Mix the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Add the agave or sweetener of choice, then slowly add the almond milk. Whisk in the egg
3. Allow the batter to rest while you heat a pan over low to medium heat. Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray and scoop about 1/4 of the batter onto the pan
4. Cook until bubbles start to appear and the edges of each pancake look dry and firm. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
5. Optional: For the topping, cut up 3 strawberries and microwave for 1 minute. Pour over the top of the pancakes